New: COVID-19 Self-Triage Tool for myChart Users
Use the COVID-19 Self-Triage screening tool to help you determine what to do if you think you might have symptoms of COVID-19 or may have been exposed.
If you are experiencing a medical emergency please call 911.
Based on recent CDC guidance, emergency warning signs for COVID-19 may include:
- Trouble breathing
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion or inability to arouse
- Bluish lips or face
Access the myChart COVID-19 Self-Triage Tool
Check Other Symptoms
Are you, or your child, sick or injured?
There are three ways to use this Symptom Checker:
- Select a body area on the image to see related topics (you can switch between child and adult images in the upper left-hand corner of the Symptom Checker).
- Select a body area from the list on the right
- Use the search box to search topics by keyword
If you need help using the Symptom Checker, please click the question mark in the upper-right corner of the checker.
If you have an urgent medical emergency that could be life-threatening, call 911 now. If you need help finding a doctor, please call (208) 381-9000.
The information contained in these care guides is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, it is provided for educational purposes only. You assume full responsibility for how you choose to use this information. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider before starting any new treatment or discontinuing an existing treatment. Talk with your healthcare provider about any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Nothing contained in these topics is intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment. By using this website, you accept the information provided herein "AS IS." Neither St. Luke's nor the providers of the information contained herein will have any liability to you arising out of your use of the information contained herein or make any express or implied warranty regarding the accuracy, content, completeness, reliability, or efficacy of the information contained within this website. Using this product means the user has read and accepts this disclaimer.
- Not a Substitute - The information in the Symptom Checker should not be used as a substitute for the care and knowledge that your physician can provide to you.
- Supplement - The information and materials presented here in the Symptom Checker are meant to supplement the information that you obtain from your physician. If there is a disagreement between the information presented herein and what your physician has told you , it is more likely that your physician is correct. He or she has the benefit of knowing your medical problems.
- Limitations - You should recognize that the information and materials presented here in the Symptom Checker have the following limitations, in comparison to being examined by your own physician:
- You can have a conversation with your doctor.
- Your doctor can perform a physical examination and any necessary tests.
- You could have an underlying medical problem that requires a physician to detect.
- If you’re taking medications, they could influence how you experience various symptoms.